After completing 21 days of writing, i gave myself a break from writing daily to refresh my mind. While i may not be writing daily from now on, but i have decided that i am going to post any highlights or share any interesting thoughts or incidents i bump into. Though i will still make sure that i do that as often as i can. Anyways, let's jump into today's update.
Today i feel just like Naruto unleashing his sage mode. I am feeling Super Productive and focused today. This is what today looked like for me :
- Woke Up Early today around 7:30 am (Yep that's early for me.. don't judge)
- Went to a Park nearby and did some walking
- While Walking i also did some catch up with my best friend (he lives in Toronto.. so we generally talk morning or nights)
- Meditated for 10 mins, failed at concentration.. but atleast i made time for it and tried.
- Did 15 Pushups
- Completed Pending Office Work in without wasting a lot of time.
- Chilled by watching Silicon Valley Episodes.
- Went for another trip to the Park and completed 4 more rounds.
- Did 10 Pull-ups.
- Wrote this Article.
I know, most of these talks are quite trivial and simple, but for me squeezing them daily has been a challenge. I am not able to keep up with health, Side-projects and office work daily. So days like these make me Super happy and Proud !
These days, I try to spend some time to observe my patterns in thinking, triggers, habbits and about Productivity. My goal is to be much more Consistent in Action and Objective in thinking / Decision making. I will keep on updating you all on how this Progresses.